11/20/2008 Update

Started by FightClub, November 20, 2008, 10:42:06 AM

Alright, hit only initiates brawl code, if brawl code isn't present you cannot use the command.  Got that.

Will kill function as hit once did? KO dropping your opponent, and the pause until you input kill again?

Thanks.

-FC
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: FightClub on November 20, 2008, 10:42:06 AM
Alright, hit only initiates brawl code, if brawl code isn't present you cannot use the command.  Got that.

Will kill function as hit once did? KO dropping your opponent, and the pause until you input kill again?

Thanks.

-FC

I don't understand the second part of your question.  For all intents and purposes kill used to call the hit code, so it was like an alias to hit.  I changed it so that hit is it's own command and all the functionality that was in hit is now in kill.

Does that answer your question?
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

I'm fairly sure, FC, that whether or not you stop attacking when the target is knocked out is based on whether you've got mercy on or not. Since I almost always play with mercy on, even when I've been "kill"ing something, my PC stops attacking when the target is incapacitated.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Yup yup, thanks to you both.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Mercy on/mercy off ???
"The perfect police state has no police." - William S. Burroughs