Bowing out

Started by Janna, November 16, 2008, 03:53:10 PM

Compliments of more RL issues then I can shake a stick at, I'm going to be leaving Armageddon. (hopefully not for good)

I wanted to say it was a true pleasure playing with all of you over the last few years and I'll miss all the wonderful RP you all showed me along the way. Staff and players alike were always awesome with me and I thank you.

Take care and go backstab someone IG for me.

Was nice playing with you. I hope you come on back soon.

Peace out.
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

You'll be missed, beotch. ;)
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Peace.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

U Fale.

Good luck in RL, and do good enough to return. God Bless.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

See u in a while, crocodile.
Amor Fati

Catch you later, alligator. ;)
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

Get fucked, Daffy Duck.

(That's an exchange from the 1997 version of Lolita.)

I played with your first character!

Come back when you can.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

I only had one chance with you, but I enjoyed it. Thanks, and good luck with everything.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Amazing how fast things change when you get utterly cut off from overtime on one job.

I'm back, somewhat, though likely part time given the second job I have. Appreciate you all giving me the warm send off, even if it was a shorter then expected leave.

Quote from: Janna on November 24, 2008, 06:40:52 PM
Amazing how fast things change when you get utterly cut off from overtime on one job.

I'm back, somewhat, though likely part time given the second job I have. Appreciate you all giving me the warm send off, even if it was a shorter then expected leave.
HAHAHA. You Fale!!!!

Wait. No, no ... you WYN!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870