Clothing question for men, and the women who play them.

Started by Barzalene, May 15, 2003, 07:19:03 PM

Would you wear a skirt?

Yes
21 (63.6%)
No
2 (6.1%)
Maybe
10 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: May 15, 2003, 07:19:03 PM

The docs say:

Fashions:
Allanaki: In Allanak, styles tend to be dictated by the nobles, and often the sillier the style, the more successful its reception, since they are considered a sign of wealth or importance. For example, shoes that one could not possibly walk in demonstrate that you have sufficient resources for a carriage or palanquin, and sleeves whose cuffs extend past the fingertips are no hindrance to someone accustomed to having all tasks performed by servants.

My question is: if you were playing a man, rich enough never to have to be out in the elements, would you consider wearing a pteryges? A long 'robe'? A tunic? I mean, in general, stuff with no pants that would let you enjoy a breeze? These garments since aimed at the upper-class, they would be made of fine materials, if that would make a difference.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Shit! Did you know if you go to edit your post on a poll you lose the votes?
Whoops!

That was five yes, and one maybe.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

You should know never to edit a post with a pole in it.  Its a sin, plain and simple.
Back from a long retirement

I sorry!

My favorite part of the edit is that now there are two choices for each choice. (two 'Yes'es, etc)
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "spawnloser"My favorite part of the edit is that now there are two choices for each choice. (two 'Yes'es, etc)

Thats the main reason why its a sin.  A SIN I say!
Back from a long retirement

I had a character where a kilt.
one of the first words in the description was this "short skirt".

shed those pants!