Looking for the Grizzled Ex-Bynner Daddy of My Dreams

Started by Bluefae, October 12, 2008, 08:31:11 PM

Ave!  The current story-arc for certain characters has made it needful to elevate a virtual father into PC-hood.  Fair warning, this role is almost sure to include gut-wretching role-play, and is not recommended for folks who don't enjoy exploring some of the darker aspects of humanity, as well as dealing with some truly twisted psychological dynamics.

Basis for Role -
1) Originates in Luir's in the backstory (original citizenship for this character never established).
2) May be in the Outpost or in Allanak when the curtain rises on this new chapter.
3) Ex-Bynner; a grizzled veteran with all that entails.
4) Two daughters.
5) Physically powerful.

PC Requirements -
1) Can typically imbue characters with longevity.
2) Combat code-knowledge.
3) Desire and ability to fully role-play conflict-filled, potentially-exhausting scenes.
4) Desire and ability to walk a character concept through the special application process.
5) Patience with newbie players (one of the daughters is a newbie to Armageddon, though a sterling role-player).

Obviously, as we're all well aware, no one can guarantee keeping a character alive - that's just the nature of the beast.  However, it's difficult to have deep, multi-layered relational conflict develop if one of the parties goes to the great Mantis in the Sky within a week.  If that's how the story goes, that's how it goes, but hopefully all PC's can nurse their critters along for at least a few rounds of fun.
    The special app. portion of this role I'll gladly reveal to anyone interested.  Please PM for more detail.
    Thanks a bunch for reading!   :)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Sorry, may sound silly, but special-app, you mean through the special app request tool? (It's dependent on the last time you special apped...which is why I ask.)

Other than that, I would have liked to pick this up if my current wasn't running around with a head on shoulders.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

It's probably a good thing I just submitted one of my random special applications, or I would be so very tempted.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Bluefae is fun to play with. Grab this up if you don't have a role already.

Quote from: Semper on October 12, 2008, 09:14:15 PM
Sorry, may sound silly, but special-app, you mean through the special app request tool?

Just so, my dear.    :)

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote from: Cutthroat on October 12, 2008, 09:39:01 PM
Bluefae is fun to play with. Grab this up if you don't have a role already.

Aww . . . you just made my day.   :-*

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Attention everyone: This may quite possibly be the best role you ever play.

Seriously, Bluefae rocks the silt-skimmer like no other.
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli

I've never really done this before, but Bluefae is a really great player and I mean it.

If I wasn't having a great time with my current PC I would've tried for this role immediately.

I have to second and third this. Bluefae is a blast to rp with.
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." - Albert Einstein

I'd like to reiterate; Bluefae rocks, and is awesome to play with.

I never make these posts, but Bluefae is indeed awesome.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

Bla bla bla.

Admit it, you lazy bastards! You just don't think your Hardcore enough for the role of a new Bad-ass Byn Sarge!

;D

So, you throw flattery around, instead!

:P
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

I'd so be all over this role if I didn't already have a special app going through the system.

v-v

October 13, 2008, 05:49:13 PM #13 Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:03:06 PM by Asteris
I must concur wholeheartedly with previous assertions. Bluefae = intense edge-of-your-seat style awesomeness.

This is likely the role I have been waiting for someone to post up my entire life, and if I wasnt currently enjoying the crap of my pc, I would probably put in my first and only special app just to play it.

Old, grizzled, and a Bynner...its like the roll was written just for me, but I cant take it.  :'(
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Wow!  You guys have really made me feel appreciated.  Thanks so much for your generous observations and comments.   :D  The quality of the PM's has been top-notch, and I'd also like to thank those who expressed an interest.  Looks like the daughter has spawned a parent.   ;)  See y'all in Zalanthas.

- Eleanor Roosevelt