General Tuluki Kudos

Started by Sephiroto, October 07, 2008, 08:23:46 PM

I am impressed by a lot of the lower-caste characters (citizens and non-citizens) that I've seen or heard about in Tuluk lately.  Kudos to those of you who've been keeping it real in the Ivory.

Yeah, enough about the nobles and faithful already.

/sarcasm

No reallly -- Seph's got it on the nose. You all rock, and together, we will roll.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Agreed! More kudos for you all!

I definantly think the current Lower castes in Tuluk deserve some mad props. Definantly.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Phat lewt too.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

I agree too!!!!!

~thought she posted in here already....~
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Tuluk has been really nice lately, for an area I typically avoid, it has been rather unavoidable.  Kudos to everyone, you mate my deep hatred for Tuluk take temporary respite.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: FightClub on October 09, 2008, 06:25:09 AM
Tuluk has been really nice lately, for an area I typically avoid, it has been rather unavoidable. 

Dito.  I use to be a hard core naki.  Alas, my heart has been changed.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Agreed. Just gave Tuluk a second chance, and I have to say I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did the one other time I had a chance to play there.  :D
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Tuluk has been my huckleberry lately.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.