Family Role: For GMT Offpeakers!

Started by Kyviantre, September 20, 2008, 02:26:24 PM

Well hello there!  It seems that my character's brother should really be returning by now, so here I am scouting around to see if anyone is interested!

Unfortunately, I built the family around a certain amount of stipulations, so there are a number of 'boxes' that need ticking  :-[ .

The basics are:
Has to be Male (its a brother...just wouldn't be believable if they were female! ;D )
Its a low level karma role.
For an out-doors-y type.
It'll probably involve a fair bit of mayhem, growling, and fleeing in terror at various points (don't most roles?).
I'm on GMT, so aligning playtimes would be extremely helpful (about 4:30pm until 10pm weekdays - I'm active!).
An interest in difficult or 'different' roles.

(There is plenty more, but it starts to get too 'public' knowledge, which is a no-no!)

So PM me to let me know, and I'll spill the other, more interesting, advertising hints :)
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

Looks like this one has found its soul mate  :) Thanks to everyone that applied  ;D
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.