Honor, Glory, and maybe even a little silk

Started by Rahnevyn, September 10, 2008, 06:34:27 PM

September 10, 2008, 06:34:27 PM Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:55:32 AM by Rahnevyn
We have an opening in House Tor for a new noble role in Allanak. House Tor are the martial strategists of the south, and also take responsibility for training officers of the militia and other nobilty at the Tor Academy. Despite this background, Tor roles are not solely combat focused; being able to fight the battles of the shady world of Allanaki politics is also a requirement. Tor backgrounds can vary widely, and we'll be looking for interesting concepts, so take what you know of Allanaki nobility and get creative.

Players interested in this role should have:
- Superior roleplaying skills with a focus on developing a character's personality,
- Few to zero negative account notes,
- Frequent playtimes,
- Preferrably some knowledge of Allanak and the southern political scene,
- Enthusiasm for creating plots, for your clan and other characters as well as your own,
- A willingness to hit the ground running and start kicking ass.

If interested, please send an email to allanaki_nobles@armageddon.org with your ideas for a concept - background and goals for the character. The more detail, the better. Be sure to include your account name and GDB handle. The deadline for applications is Thursday, September 18th and I will try to make a decision by next weekend.
Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

Just a reminder to get those apps in, I'll be reviewing them starting Friday. We've had some good ones so far.

If you're debating, keep in mind that not all Tors fit the "War, war, war" stereotype -- you can still be a socialite and politician. Don't miss your chance to have a front row seat to lots of awesome upcoming Allanaki action.

This was a tough choice, but we've made our decision and I believe I've emailed everyone in reply. If you haven't received an email from me, let me know.