Another Family Role Post

Started by Shiroi Tsuki, September 06, 2008, 04:06:46 PM

I'm looking for some southern-based siblings, half-siblings, or possibly cousins, for a character I've recently created.  I haven't yet fleshed out the character's family background or even spoken much about it IC, so things are pretty open at this point.  I play both peak and offpeak times regularly, though there are times when I'm absent a few days at a stretch due to family issues.

The family members don't necessarily have to be extremely close, but they would at least know of each other.  Since the character is already created there are obviously race restrictions, though anything else I'll leave up to you.  Feel free to PM me if you're interested or have any questions.
"Last night a moth came to my bed
and filled my tired weary head
with horrid tales of you, I can't believe it's true.
But then the lampshade smiled at me -
It said believe, it said believe.
I want you to know it's nothing personal."

The Chosen

Shiroi is outstanding.  I wish I could do this.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Seriously, Shiroi is awesome. Capable of playing fascinating sibling relationships. Someone good take this.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

You read this post. You don't have a character at the moment. You feel compelled to take this opportunity.

I had a blast playing the crazy quasi-maternal unit of Shiroi's last really long-lived PC.

He'll drive you crazy and make you want to stab his characters in the head, but by God you'll miss him if you actually do it.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Note, the craziness was none of MY doing.

The Chosen

Quote from: Shiroi Tsuki on September 06, 2008, 07:46:25 PM

Lies and mistruths.

Shiroi's a pleasure to play with.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Quote from: Shiroi Tsuki on September 06, 2008, 07:46:25 PM

Like Tis said, LIES. Don't even try to blame ME. Sure, there was childhood abuse, but it was for character development ;)
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

If I had the interest to play Arm, like... at all... I'd totally jump on this role. I already have a PC to neglect, though.

As has been said, Shiroi is a very entertaining player.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

So far I've received a really stunning display of interest.  I was only intending to take two people on for these roles, and right now I have one for sure and am working with another, on top of several other inquiries, so I'm going to close this opportunity for the time being.  It might come back around in the near or far future.

Thanks for the interest!

The Chosen

It looks like I still need one more half-sibling, and though the background has been worked on a bit more the details are still entirely open.

The Chosen

After finding someone else who is a good match, I'm yet again closing this role.  Maybe I'll look for some cousins in the future, but for right now we have enough.  Thanks!

The Chosen