What role does mudsex play for you?

Started by Semper, September 05, 2008, 09:50:59 AM

Quote from: Barzalene on September 24, 2008, 07:38:20 PM
Well, in Dakkon's defense, It's hard to run from those spiders with your pants around your ankles and your woman wrapped around your waist.

Hard, but not impossible!
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

You just aren't trying hard enough  ;D  You're supposed to unwrap the woman from your waist, and throw her down.  Then you just have to run faster than the woman.
"Last night a moth came to my bed
and filled my tired weary head
with horrid tales of you, I can't believe it's true.
But then the lampshade smiled at me -
It said believe, it said believe.
I want you to know it's nothing personal."

The Chosen

If she's a good woman, she'll throw herself in front of the spider FOR you, thereby saving your sorry ass Amos life.

I've tried the mudsex thing once or twice, and it was with a character that tried all the time to 'snag some tail'. To tell the truth, I can barely (if at all) get laid if I -try- with my characters.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: Kiri on September 24, 2008, 10:13:56 PM
If she's a good woman, she'll throw herself in front of the spider FOR you, thereby saving your sorry ass Amos life.

I've had PCs that would throw themselves in front of the spider, cleave the spider's head in, then have sex with you on top of the spider. That's just the way we roll.

Quote from: Iota on September 27, 2008, 03:15:04 PM
Quote from: Kiri on September 24, 2008, 10:13:56 PM

I've had PCs that would throw themselves in front of the spider, cleave the spider's head in, then have sex with you on top of the spider. That's just the way we roll.

For some reason this made me think of Gina Carano. Damn, s'cuse me, I need a minute. ;)
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

mudsex is for dweebs.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

jmordetsky is a dweeb for not playing arm.

Quote from: Rhyden on October 03, 2008, 09:47:09 PM
Rhyden is correct.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on October 03, 2008, 10:06:36 PM
Rhyden is correct.

I tried. I died. This game is to hard to win and every one is always trying to mudsex me.

www.j03m.com

mudsex is for people that can't get any in real life, and if they could they wouldn't know what to do anyway.
I wish it hurt to be dumb.

Quote from: Moe on October 04, 2008, 04:27:07 PM
mudsex is for people that can't get any in real life, and if they could they wouldn't know what to do anyway.

Pretty far from the truth, and guess what!? Now everyone thinks you're a prick.

Cheers!

Quote from: manonfire on October 04, 2008, 04:34:10 PM
Quote from: Moe on October 04, 2008, 04:27:07 PM

Pretty far from the truth, and guess what!? Now everyone thinks you're a prick.

Cheers!

I thought he was a prick before he even posted.

www.j03m.com

Quote from: jmordetsky on October 04, 2008, 04:17:10 PM
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on October 03, 2008, 10:06:36 PM
Rhyden is correct.

I tried. I died. This game is to hard to win and every one is always trying to mudsex me.

There. Happy now? If you have ever wanted to kill me just look for the guy in charlton leather boots who doesn't know any of the new commands.

Will work for mudsex.

www.j03m.com

The most conspicuous role mudsex has played for me has been the times when a character of mine has a sexual encounter with another character, and then that player starts frickin' wanting to have mudsex constantly.  Geebuz, I hate that!  Like, every time I log on I see the person and I think OOCly "Oh Motherfckn Geebuz!, Man I have got to get some sparring in! I'm going to start losing stats for old age before I can begin to  be dangerous at this rate!  Stop fucking with me!...Literally!" 
Rant over  -_- 

But you gotta tell me...am I alone in this?
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."~D. Adams

I have CDO.  It's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order.       Like they should be.

Quote from: jmordetsky on October 04, 2008, 05:35:12 PMThere. Happy now? If you have ever wanted to kill me just look for the guy in charlton leather boots who doesn't know any of the new commands.

Will work for mudsex.

Wait, you made a character? Hah hah. Good job. Now just find a long-lived leader, get in behind her/him, and get into the flow of things, baby. Glad to have you back.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: Goldberry on October 04, 2008, 10:59:08 PM
The most conspicuous role mudsex has played for me has been the times when a character of mine has a sexual encounter with another character, and then that player starts frickin' wanting to have mudsex constantly.  Geebuz, I hate that!  Like, every time I log on I see the person and I think OOCly "Oh Motherfckn Geebuz!, Man I have got to get some sparring in! I'm going to start losing stats for old age before I can begin to  be dangerous at this rate!  Stop fucking with me!...Literally!" 
Rant over  -_- 

You could do both at the same time, you just need to watch more japanese movies to see how it's done!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on October 04, 2008, 11:06:06 PM
Quote from: Goldberry on October 04, 2008, 10:59:08 PM
Rant over  -_- 

You could do both at the same time, you just need to watch more japanese movies to see how it's done!
lol!  Ok, next time this happens, I'm integrating a violent fetish that involves sparring weapons. 
Well played, Malken. :)  Problem solved.
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."~D. Adams

I have CDO.  It's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order.       Like they should be.

You could also fade to black. I get the feeling some people think that fading is only for people who are offended by graphic details. Personally, I'm not offended by them at all. I just have no particular need for them, and would rather be spam-crafting arrows than lovingly running my long sinewy slender and perfectly manicured fingers over the yearning flesh of your 10-inch krath-hot, granite-hard manhood.

Each to their own, but if you would rather be sparring, then FADE.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Ten inches is way too much anyway.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on October 04, 2008, 11:54:14 PM
Ten inches is way too much anyway.

Oh sorry, I thought this was the Half-Giant Sex Orgy thread.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Yep, that's what I end up having to do and then the attention stops.  It's still annoying.

Me and my friend just tried it and it doesn't work so good, it confused the game as to what we were trying to achieve and Ginka just decided to crash on us ???
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on October 05, 2008, 12:28:29 AM
Me and my friend just tried it and it doesn't work so good, it confused the game as to what we were trying to achieve and Ginka just decided to crash on us ???

Damn  you Malken! (shakes fist)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Goldberry on October 05, 2008, 12:03:48 AM
Yep, that's what I end up having to do and then the attention stops.  It's still annoying.

You need to move up to a higher quality of player that will appreciate you for more than your PC's virtual body, girlfriend. I've never had this experience with fading.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.