Link dead---forever

Started by Salt Merchant, August 30, 2008, 01:19:24 AM

Why don't link-dead characters get removed after three hours, six hours, or -some- period of time?

It gets tiresome to see that same character, sitting at the bar and occupying space, day after day RL. Or standing outside some shop, near death. Or whatever. It just doesn't stop, in these days of rare reboots.

Lunch makes me happy.

Quote from: Salt Merchant on August 30, 2008, 01:19:24 AM
Why don't link-dead characters get removed after three hours, six hours, or -some- period of time?

It gets tiresome to see that same character, sitting at the bar and occupying space, day after day RL. Or standing outside some shop, near death. Or whatever. It just doesn't stop, in these days of rare reboots.

I concur.

wish all There is a linkdead PC at this bar here. Can someone log him out? He's been here for 12 OOC days not moving. Please? Thank you.
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Quote from: Delstro on August 30, 2008, 10:37:09 AM
wish all There is a linkdead PC at this bar here. Can someone log him out? He's been here for 12 OOC days not moving. Please? Thank you.

Repeat 5000 times over the course of years.

Blah.
Lunch makes me happy.

Fixed in 2.arm.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot