Basket Hats, Blue Tatoos, and Traveling, O My!

Started by FantasyWriter, August 24, 2008, 05:13:55 PM

August 24, 2008, 05:13:55 PM Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 05:53:31 PM by FantasyWriter
The Jul Tavan
One of the larger nomadic human tribes, the Jul Tavan are most easily distinguished by their dark blue, angular facial tattoos. Though they roam widely, they are encountered with the greatest regularity in Luir's Outpost, where they trade in spice, desert gear, and other sundries. Typical nomads, they value kinship and freedom of movement, and reject settled society.

Jul Tavan number around six hundred tribemembers. Jul Tavan travel extensively, traversing the Known World in search of trade, although they are mostly centered around Luir's Outpost, due to its close proximity. While most of the family roams the Tablelands close to Luir's Outpost and the surrounding areas, only the oldest and most experienced members lead excursions to the end reaches of the Known World. Jul Tavan make many goods from quirri and durrit skin. They favor the color blue, and most Jul Tavan garb is treated with blue dye. They're also known to weave rich tapestries and rugs, blue being a dominant color chosen in their weavings. The Jul Tavan boast about roaming the entire Known World, and trading at one point in time every known good to humanity.

Are you tired of being stuck in the same city state or village, seeing the same people from day to day?  Do you want to see everything that Zalanthas has to offer before the end? 
If you are interested in traveling the known world and trading, hunting, crafting, we might be the tribe for you.  We are a peace loving group of nomads that do everything and go everywhere!

PM for more details!!!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Picture of a young Jul Tavan girl, that you may or may not encounter if you decide to play one yourself.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."