Jokes

Started by Ammut, August 21, 2008, 01:37:35 AM

Amos, Malik and... Steve had been trapped in this cave for 5 long years. One day Steve was walking along one of the cave's walls when he found this bottle. He brought it to the little camp they had built and opened it. A genie popped out and said,"I grant 3 wishes and since there are 3 of ya'll, you each get 1 wish.  And since you found me, Steve, you get the first wish."Steve said,"I am from Red Storm and I wanna go back home." So then instantly, he was back home. Amos said,"I am from 'Nak, and I wanna go back home."  Amos found himself back in his apartment.  Malik.... He had to think about it a little while. He finally piped up and said,"Y'know genie, I'm gettin' kinda lonely here in this cave by m'self, I sure wish my two buddies were back here!"

Close. It's Amos, Malik, and Talia, or Amos, Malik, and Jak. And Amos is the one who wishes them all back to the cave ;) because he's the dumbest of the group. Might want to sub in a "witch" for a genie, too.

Don't tell that joke in Tuluk, either. Unless, you know, your character has a disappearance wish.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Quote from: Gimfalisette on August 26, 2008, 04:44:55 PM
Close. It's Amos, Malik, and Talia, or Amos, Malik, and Jak. And Amos is the one who wishes them all back to the cave ;) because he's the dumbest of the group. Might want to sub in a "witch" for a genie, too.

Don't tell that joke in Tuluk, either. Unless, you know, your character has a disappearance wish.

*Facepalm*

Jak! I knew it would've been something like that.... Erm, thanks. ^^

Joke:

Malik: Amos, did ya  get 'dat talkin' bird I sent ya for ya's birthday?

Amos: Aye, an' 'e was feckin' good too.

Malik: ...You ate 'dat bird?

Amos:  Ah'course I ate it.

Malik: 'Dat bird spoke five different languages!

Amos: 'Den th' little fecker shoulda said somethin'.

Amos, now an elderly man, was at home, dying in bed.  He smelled the aroma of his favorite dish - roasted ginka fruit.  He wanted one last ginka before he died...

He fell out of bed, crawled to the landing, rolled down the stairs, and crawled into the kitchen where Talia was busily preparing a pile of roasted ginkas (half of them burnt). With waning strength Amos crawled to the table and was just barely able to lift his withered arm to the platter of ginkas. As he grasped a warm, moist, delicious fruit, his favorite kind, Talia suddenly whacked his hand.

"Why?" Amos whispered. "Why did you do that?"

"They're for the funeral," Talia replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'rinthi necker was thrown in jail by the militia.  He was hurt pretty badly during his capture and his wounds got very infected, so the sawbones amputated his left arm. The necker requested that the militia throw his arm into the 'rinth.  Not knowing what else to do with it, the militia threw it over a wall and into the 'rinth. 

The next week they amputated his other arm and the elf asked the same thing. The militia complied.

The next week they amputated one of his legs, and the necker again asked for them to throw it over the wall into the 'rinth. The militia sawbones replied, "Sorry, we won't do that anymore.  Templar's orders."

The elf asked why not, and the militia answered, "The Lord Templar thinks you're trying to escape."
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?