Looking for people to RP with.

Started by Ravenfeather, August 11, 2008, 02:45:34 AM

Hey,

I am looking primarly for a person or two to RP with.

My timezone (GMT +10) highly limits my options.

My weekly playing times are from 6 pm to 10 pm MON-FRI and more on the weekends.

I am hoping that by RP'ing alongside a group/person I will be able to enjoy ARM a little more.

I dont mind playing anywhere and I am willing to consider -any- role as long as I can RP throughout the week.

If your a player within/near this timezone and you would like a female sibling/cousin/partner.

I am willing to play a supportive role - a highly loyal servant, someone's slave etc.

PM me  :)
"Graceful? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Harmless? Definitely not." --Tribal Elder.

Have you voted lately?
Top Mud Sites (Every 12 hours)
The Mud Connector (Every 24 hours)

It is really late, and I am too tired to look up times zones, but check out the documentation on the Jul Tavan.  http://www.armageddon.org/ic/jultavan.html

If it interests you, and you haven't gotten any offers yet, I will be able to think in the moring, lol... We currently have 4 PCs and are looking for more.  WE also have alot of cool plot stuff going on, and are fairly active in Tuluki politics.

-FW
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on August 11, 2008, 04:03:43 AM
It is really late, and I am too tired to look up times zones, but check out the documentation on the Jul Tavan.  http://www.armageddon.org/ic/jultavan.html

If it interests you, and you haven't gotten any offers yet, I will be able to think in the moring, lol... We currently have 4 PCs and are looking for more.  WE also have alot of cool plot stuff going on, and are fairly active in Tuluki politics.

-FW

;D - thanks though sadly, by your above post I can tell its highly likely we are complete opposites in the timezones.

Thanks though, I really appreciate the offer.
"Graceful? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Harmless? Definitely not." --Tribal Elder.

Have you voted lately?
Top Mud Sites (Every 12 hours)
The Mud Connector (Every 24 hours)

Done as I said via PMs.  Awaiting responses.  ;D
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.