Something to practice skill_steal

Started by Margo, May 09, 2003, 03:53:09 PM

I have a warrior who is with a very respectable outfit at the moment, but because of his past..  he has the skill steal..

Well being a law abiding person..  I don't want the militia hauling me in..  Any chance of making a device... to practice stealing w/o breaking the law.. somthing to purchase.. from a less then repetable outfit.. Say a cloak on a coat stand sewn with bells.  Get the coin out of the pocket w/o making a sound.. etc.  You wouldn't be breakign the law as your not really stealing from someone.
argolin Deathdancer

If he's law abiding... And doesn't want to get in trouble, and is with a respectable outfit... No matter what his past and if he has the skill steal... WHY IN TEK'S TOWER WOULD HE WANT TO BE PRACTICING IT?!!?!?!?!?!

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I agree with Creeper, I cant imagine your char would want to just, catch up on old times with some old coat. But good IC reasons are up to you I suppose.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Quote from: "Margo"Any chance of making a device... to practice stealing w/o breaking the law.. somthing to purchase.. from a less then repetable outfit.. Say a cloak on a coat stand sewn with bells.  Get the coin out of the pocket w/o making a sound.. etc.  You wouldn't be breakign the law as your not really stealing from someone.
Read the help file more closely.  The mechanics of what you're looking for are in the game.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]