D-elves galore!

Started by Kyviantre, July 22, 2008, 10:53:24 AM

Soh Lanah Kah is looking for more players!  Mainly because I'm an off-peaker (GMT), and want lots and lots of people to entertain me!

If you want an 'easy-in', I've got a couple of younger sibling roles, but on the off-chance you decide you hate me, there is plenty of space, even if you want to avoid me!

Happy to help people with apps/special apps (D-elves are karma 1), and I'll nominate Forest Junkie to help out as well!

Requirements:
Are an elf
Are between the min and max ages for elves
Have pointy ears
Are looking for some outside-y RP
No magicker-types (you'll get eaten)

Think thats it...hope to see people!
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

If anyone has questions or needs advice to help flesh out a potential role you can turn to pms. I'll do my best to help ya'll.

SLK are my favourite tribe.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

I'd toss my name in and invite anyone interested in playing a Soh, to send me a pm, but well..it's been several years since I've had a character in that tribe, and all my experiences date back to the time before it was a hard-coded delf choice, and the early months after it become one, so....I'm woefully out of date and poorly informed on the tribe's modern politics, family interactions, events, etc...

Anyway, I have many fond memories of playing a Soh, and would encourage anyone looking to get into the nitty-gritty, harsher side of delf life would do well to play a Vele or Veli.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Red Fangs are always open... that is if you think you can handle them.   

Send emails to belenos@armageddon.org and/or niamh@armageddon.org.

Oi!  No hijacking!

*winks at Winterless*

But no, seriously, if Soh isn't for you, Winterless is spiffy, go be a Red Fang.
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi

Don't get stuck being a dusty tribe member, be a C-Elf.
Be equally disdained by all!

Err, I mean, yes D-elves for the win.

Soh ftw. Also, elves in general.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I've never played in the SLK but I want to at some point.

Quote from: YamI've never played in the SLK but I want to at some point.
Yeah, ditto.
D-elves are where it's at.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Also, try to survive more than a few weeks, okay?

Quote from: a strange shadow on July 22, 2008, 11:02:14 PM
Also, try to survive more than a few weeks, okay?

-What-? Dying in inane and stupid ways is my bag.

During my peak, there were three of us running around together, and Forest pitches up just as I am heading off.  Imho, that kinda numbers is better than the cities!  ;D

Except they're all elves.

If you are tired of Kaw-kaw, you could always try other tribes. AFAIK Red Fangs and Sun Runners are active these days and Akei'ta Var could always use new players as well.

Quote from: Elgiva on July 23, 2008, 04:20:57 AM
If you are tired of Kaw-kaw, you could always try other tribes. AFAIK Red Fangs and Sun Runners are active these days and Akei'ta Var could always use new players as well.

You could make another thread instead of hijacking Ky's.

Other tribes musclin' in on our advert!

Seriously though, I'm agreeing with Forest Junkie, trying to advertise other clans is off topic in a Soh Lanah Kah thread is decidedly tacky, especially if you're ragging on the clan that's being advertised!

You want more clan members in Red Fangs, Sun Runers, Akei-ta Var, go make adverts, praise them, extoll their virtues.  If you're not interested in (playing/praising) Soh Lanah Kah, posts are not required in this thread.  Its just plain rude.

Quote from: Kyviantre on July 23, 2008, 10:29:01 AM
You want more clan members in Red Fangs, Sun Runers, Akei-ta Var, go make adverts, praise them, extoll their virtues.  If you're not interested in (playing/praising) Soh Lanah Kah, posts are not required in this thread.  Its just plain rude.

Kah?  :'(
Amor Fati

Kah.  More d-elves is good, but putting a clan down in their own advert...thats...not nice.

I do believe the title of this thread is "D-elves galore!" not "SLK galore!".

That was an over-enthusiastic error...the title advert was for Soh, nothing else.  *points*  No?

Quote from: Winterless on July 23, 2008, 10:44:06 AM
I do believe the title of this thread is "D-elves galore!" not "SLK galore!".

Quote from: KySoh Lanah Kah is looking for more players!  Mainly because I'm an off-peaker (GMT), and want lots and lots of people to entertain me!

I think the post was self-explanatory, regardless of what the thread title said. Not trying to be rude, thanks.

Anyways, plugging SLK. My personal fav is ATV, but I've grown attached to the Soh of late and definitely think now is as good a time as ever to check them out.

Back on topic.  Lose the offensive/defensive attitude and just keep talking about how awesome the Soh are.

Kah?

Kah.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill