Family Role: Tuluk

Started by Semper, July 16, 2008, 12:53:15 AM

July 16, 2008, 12:53:15 AM Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:20:06 PM by Semper
As goes all the other family role posts, there are a couple roles open for family members, until otherwise noted. No restrictions except for a little bit of pre-set background and vague details on childhood mentality.

Looking for (to some degree, though exceptions can be made):
EST evening (peak) playtimes.
Character with a gritty mentality.
Flexibility to some degree in character goals.
Familiarity with Tuluki culture, politics, and landscape.

You can expect:
Family conflict. (That's what these family roles are for, right?  ;D)
A lot of freedom and flexibility to develop your character.
A detailed family background to work, adapt, and play with.
Edited to add: Changes. A lot of changes with shifting political, social, and family climate as well as player population.

YIM, AIM, or PM if interested for further OOC coordination.

[Edited to remove gender limitation.]
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

July 21, 2008, 05:46:55 PM #1 Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 08:01:28 PM by Semper
Removed the gender restriction and added family history and more details since the time of the posting. As of the current, there are still two available openings for members.

Edited to add:
The role openings have been filled. For those still interested, feel free to continue sending inquiries for any possible near future openings.
   - Pierre Loti

August 07, 2008, 01:22:34 PM #2 Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:47:02 AM by Semper
Roles are open for the family. For more information, contact through listed ooc means.

Edited: The roles are now closed. Try again another time if still interested.  ;)
   - Pierre Loti

People, what's wrong with you? Take this opportunity!

I'd do it myself if certain other members of the Arm community wouldn't hate me for bailing on them.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Quote from: Tisiphone on August 07, 2008, 01:31:38 PM
People, what's wrong with you? Take this opportunity!

I'd do it myself if certain other members of the Arm community wouldn't hate me for bailing on them.

Maybe he went through five or six family members since he first posted this.. I know I have a hard time keeping my siblings alive.  :-\

I thought I would start saving myself a headache or two and start whacking my virtual siblings myself :)
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

In Tuluk, virtual siblings whack YOU.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

After some consideration, we'll be opening the family up for interested players again. Still have a number of roles available to be filled over a course of time. The family documentation is simple, yet complex, and roles are -highly- adaptable to player preference, within bounds of the documentation. Recruiting for a limited amount of roles before the family closes OOC recruitment indefinitely unless children are born and grow to age or otherwise noted, so apply when yah can!  ;)
   - Pierre Loti