D-Elves

Started by jcljules, July 06, 2008, 01:39:27 PM

If you have the karma for a desert elf, will it show up in your race/guild options as a separate race from regular old elf?
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Quote from: jcljules on July 06, 2008, 01:39:27 PM
If you have the karma for a desert elf, will it show up in your race/guild options as a separate race from regular old elf?

Yes, If you have one karma the race option of desert elf will show up as a different letter.
They are the same race, elves, but they are quite different in culture and up bringing.

Half-giant, Mul, desert elf, and such are all their own options. Yes. If you have the karma they pop up as a separate option.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

You can special app desert elves, keep in mind, if you really want to play one without the 1 karma you need for it.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on July 06, 2008, 07:16:01 PM
You can special app desert elves, keep in mind, if you really want to play one without the 1 karma you need for it.

I did this back when I wanted to play a desert elf. A very fun and unique role to play. I highly recommend it. Try it before 2.Arm comes and the elfies bite the dust.

I'm sure it does. During my last application, I clearly remember there were options for two different elf races. And I believe staff does not always remind you you have karma accumulated (maybe not to have you get excited and retired to try the new options) because I didn't know I had the karma before I started applying for the new character.
Q  : Where do you piss?
Yam: On elves.
Q  : And if the area, lacks elves at the given time?
Yam: Scan.