Sawdust

Started by spawnloser, May 02, 2003, 04:49:22 PM

Okay, with a previous character I recall seeing sawdust out and about on the ground up around Tuluk.  Now, I know where the sawdust comes from...but, something struck me...

> weather
A fierce storm whirls sand and dust, obscuring the sky.
A mighty gale wind screams out of the east.

Now...does it strike anyone else as odd that piles of sawdust would stand up to winds described as a gale?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

...or for that matter that pair of pants lying there on the ground...

If it makes you feel any better, you can pretend that the sawdust is piled up on the leeward side of any buildings/trees/half-giants in the room...
laloc Wrote
Trust, I think, is the most fundamental tool which allows us to play this game. Without trust, we may as well just be playing a Hack and Slash, and repopping in Midgaard after slaying a bunch of Smurfs.

That would be the greatest echo ever.

"The screeching gale hurtles a pair of blood-stained, assless yellow pants past you."

As opposed to what the nobles wear... "ass-stained, bloodless yellow pants".  :twisted:
Quote from: DeliriumA hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.

Quote from: "Cyrin"That would be the greatest echo ever.

"The screeching gale hurtles a pair of blood-stained, assless yellow pants past you."
Quote from: "Shinigami"As opposed to what the nobles wear... "ass-stained, bloodless yellow pants".  :twisted:
You know, in all my time on the mud and GDB (which granted, isn't nearly as much as a lot of people on the mud),  this is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

HAHHAAHAHHAHA, yeah, very nice. HAHAHAHA, ass-stained
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

*non stop semi-paralytic gales of laughter*
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.