New NPC's?

Started by RogueGunslinger, June 06, 2008, 10:38:16 AM

Anyone else noticing a couple new NPC's about?

I like.

Definately. It's really nice to see.

Thanks Imms!

Yeah new NPC's...but I'm seeing a lot of duplicate NPC's...a LOT of them.  I recently saw three of the same NPC and they weren't the generic Allanaki Soldier or Kuraci Mercenary ones but one that...well...I hope it's unique or there is a maniac running around taking ears.
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on June 06, 2008, 11:14:18 AM
Yeah new NPC's...but I'm seeing a lot of duplicate NPC's...a LOT of them.  I recently saw three of the same NPC and they weren't the generic Allanaki Soldier or Kuraci Mercenary ones but one that...well...I hope it's unique or there is a maniac running around taking ears.

Report duplicate NPCs with the bug tool, please.  Thanks!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Echoing the thanks. It's nice to see some unfamiliar faces patrolling the streets.