Well.. Time to hit it, once more...

Started by BlackMagic0, May 27, 2008, 10:25:47 PM

Hello darlings, Once again we meet.  :P

Alright..  I been missing in action for quite some time now, and I am finally returning to see to things. So.. I stored my current PC, that I have not been on in a long while. And looking for something with a bit of set background/history to jump head-long back into the fun.

So I thought, I'd throw myself to you jackals (teasing, I wuv you all.  :-*). And see what springs back up!

Here is a bit of information...

• I've got a few karma.
  • I have no 'set like' for my character, I've done it all from big and burly to thin and tiny.
  • I've played every single thing but a merchant, I've never once picked up a merchant character.
  • If I get into a good role, I have time to pour into the role itself. I'll be able to be on -quite- alot. We can discuss my playtimes in IMs or PMs or some such way.
  • I'll always play a male character.

Well, There is some basic information. Give me a PM and we'll talk!!

Thanks all, glad to be back.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Quote from: BlackMagic0 on May 27, 2008, 10:25:47 PM
I'll be able to be on -quite- alot.

I can vouch for this.  BM's a great player to have around if you're looking for someone who can pull the long hauls with you.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on May 27, 2008, 11:32:29 PM
Quote from: BlackMagic0 on May 27, 2008, 10:25:47 PM
I'll be able to be on -quite- alot.

I can vouch for this.  BM's a great player to have around if you're looking for someone who can pull the long hauls with you.

Thanks, Ourla.  :-*

Still looking, I've got a few PMs and such. Just saying it is still open.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Play with the boy... please, just play with the boy...

For the love of God, all he wants is someone to play with him, someone, please, play with him!

But seriously, much fun to be had here. BM is awesome fun to play with.  ;D
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.