The sands are haxxors!1!!one!1

Started by Qzzrbl, May 21, 2008, 11:07:58 PM

weather
It is a cool night.
The sky is clear.
The air is as silent as the sand.

XXX/XXX HP XXX/XXX MV XXX/XXX ST

look

You can't see a thing; sand swirls about you!

XXX/XXXHP XXX/XXX MV XXX/XXX ST

Really man, this isn't the place for bug reports.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

How am I to know that each grain of sand didn't suddenly gain conscience and free-will, and are thusly about th begin the end of Zalanthas, angry that their once rich, life-giving soils were reduced to arid wastes by the Dragon?

Ew.... Even so, that probably still wouldn't fit in here....

Grr to my impulsive posting. >~<

First off, it says the air is as silent as the sand. So..... Since the sand isn't very silent at the moment. There is wind. There is sand. There is a raging sandstorm.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Course that raging sandstorm is only up to eyebrow level, if you get on your toes and look up the sky is still clear.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

No, getting on your tip toes is not coded. Emoting so is power emoting and it will not help you. Emoting is not code.
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: Maybe42or54 on May 21, 2008, 11:24:07 PM
No, getting on your tip toes is not coded. Emoting so is power emoting and it will not help you. Emoting is not code.

What about for half-giants....?

And halflings would just be screwed.

You need a lightsource.

Instead of giving a darkness message, it gives the sand when there is not enough light out.
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

Quote from: Qzzrbl on May 21, 2008, 11:26:02 PM
Quote from: Maybe42or54 on May 21, 2008, 11:24:07 PM

What about for half-giants....?

And halflings would just be screwed.

FIND OUT IC.

Try these helpfiles:
Help half-giant
Help halfling