Be a Noble and Wear Armor, both at the Same Time!

Started by Eukelade, May 07, 2008, 01:25:23 AM

May 07, 2008, 01:25:23 AM Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 12:46:14 PM by Eukelade
House Tor is a well established clan that also happens to be quite active at the moment, with much fun stuff happening on a regular basis.  We need another noble to help handle the awesome.  Please note that we are looking for players with stellar rp, political savvy, the ability to get around Allanak without needing to type 'help map', and a low percentage of negative account notes.

If you are accepted, you will receive money, amazing armor, some silky, uh, silks, deadly weapons, elite skills, death defying adventures, a buff bodyguard, and an even more buff imm (me).  You will also get a well-described Academy which you may run.

Best of all, you get Allanak.  What's not to like?

If you are interested in this role, send an application to tor@armageddon.org, with [Tor Noble Application] in the subject line.  Include:

- The name of your character.
- An sdesc and description.
- A background and concept - the more detailed the better.
- Anything else you'd like to say.
- EDIT: And obviously, your account name and general discussion board name.

I look forward to reading.
Goryteller

Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

I've already gotten close to ten of these, and they're all fantastic.  This will be a tough decision to make.  Keep them coming!  The cut off date will be Wednesday, May 14th, at 6pm CST.
Goryteller

This was an incredibly hard choice, and I got a -lot- of applications, but I've made my decisions.  Each person who applied should have received an email from me, one way or the other.  Thank you for applying, everyone, and better luck next time to those who didn't make it.  It would have been so cool to accept -all- of you, but I don't think Allanak could handle 10 Tor nobles at once.  There would be way too much awesome.
Goryteller