New Log Up

Started by FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWit, April 15, 2008, 12:13:07 PM

Akaramu, thank you for sharing the two newest!  I loved the noble interaction you had in one of them.
Quote from: saquartey
Rairen, what would we do without you?

Oh, they are finally up? Thanks for letting me know - and for liking them.  8)

Sometimes I still miss Zach. He was my longest lived PC to date, after all.

And for the record, he was totally modelled after Jack Sparrow.

"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Finally
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I found some logs that I had never submitted (mostly because in the latter case I had to wait til everyone was dead or stored, then forgot).

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=585
This is for anyone concerned about Tuluki subtlety.  There are varying degrees!  I don't know if it helps or not, this is an example of a lot of stuff.

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=586
I logged this really weird meeting at staff request and edited out any really sensitive bits, but maybe it'll be amusing.

Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Quote from: Tarx on January 22, 2011, 10:56:57 AM
I found some logs that I had never submitted (mostly because in the latter case I had to wait til everyone was dead or stored, then forgot).

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=585
This is for anyone concerned about Tuluki subtlety.  There are varying degrees!  I don't know if it helps or not, this is an example of a lot of stuff.

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=586
I logged this really weird meeting at staff request and edited out any really sensitive bits, but maybe it'll be amusing.

Very nice read. Both of them.  :)

Looks like there is a now art work and a story too.
Fredd-

Hm, the outpost one makes me want to a d-elf.
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on January 22, 2011, 06:59:46 PM
Looks like there is a now art work and a story too.

Yeah, I wrote that story, and the third new log. Bynnerly goodness.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

That was one of my favorite moments as well. Great log, d00d. The Byn is significantly awesome when Veterans play the newbs in the Byn.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Is Friday on May 12, 2011, 11:45:26 AM

Apparently, my log was uploaded but it's no where in the page to be found. I manually inputted the numbers at the end of the URL link until I found it.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: valeria on May 12, 2011, 09:57:24 AM
Quote from: Celest on May 12, 2011, 05:23:31 AM
RAT: Seeing the stats from the Kyrl log blew my mind. I've been playing for a year thinking that Average/Average/Good/Very was a good stat roll.

I didn't even realize that log got put up.  Where's that one log thread when you don't want to go looking for it?   ;)

And a 'thanks' shout out to Taven for finding the right thread.  *nodnod*
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I will post this here as well, please do not fish our website for content by putting random numbers into URL lines.  If you believe your submission should be on the Original Submissions page and you haven't received a denial, let me know and I'll look into it.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Quote from: valeria on May 12, 2011, 12:17:10 PM
And a 'thanks' shout out to Taven for finding the right thread.  *nodnod*

Aww, you're welcome. I should really submit some more logs soon, but the last time I tried it did wacky formatting stuff. Also I'd like to submit them all at once, and there's so much crap to look through.

Guys, remember to always make a separate log file of an event right after it occurs. It will save you so much time, you have no idea. Also, if you add the date immediately after it happens, you know exactly when you can submit it.

I'm going to have some pretty stellar logs in a year plus, let me tell you.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Neat I got to see the aftermath of two of my character's deaths in the logs. I just can't help but wondering if the other pcs missed the peraine arrow to the neck or just chose to not notice it? Answers only bring more questions I guess.

It's in "stories" rather than "logs" ... but it's a log.

It rolls down stairs.

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=598

It's not an awesome log. But it was a scene that highly amused me. Kudos to those involved ... alas, that I never kudoed ye.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

August 13, 2011, 08:11:43 AM #317 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:20:46 AM by Rhyden
Ruji baby! Yea! Or Skeletor. Or the biggest douche templar of all time. ;D God I miss him. :-[

He once questioned a pair of Tuluki travelers in hymn rhyme because he believed it was appropriate. 8)

Eeeee! I remember Wehga. :D
Best sweet old perverted 'Rinthi lady evar. xD
Coincidentally, also one of the only wigglers Doshek didn't try to kill when he was on that, "Magickers? In -my- alleys!? Killthemkillthemkillthem!" kick.

September 24, 2011, 08:45:42 AM #319 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:47:40 AM by Is Friday
Apparently Rairen posted her slew of Aja logs! Everybody freak out. (How did I miss this for this long?) What a wonderful character Aja was. I think she's the only PC I've kudo'd twice (on different PCs of my own, of course.) Awesomely, one of my PCs made it into one of her posted "memoirs". I learned a ton about all aspects of emote presentation from Aja.

To see Rairen's logs:
http://www.armageddon.org/original/showAuthor.php?author=Rairen
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Is it just me, or do all the dates on there says December 31, 1969?

IIRC, it's a bug in the script. So no, not just you.

Quote from: Tenua on September 24, 2011, 09:02:25 AM

Googling that date was kinda interesting.  Give it a go :)

Also, Chrome thinks 'googling' isn't a word.  That's kinda funny.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Quote from: lordcooper on September 24, 2011, 10:26:11 AM

That's because in fact, it's not a word by definition, it's slang. Google+Searching=Googling, Fuck may be considered a word, but it's actually an acronym standing for 'Fornicate Under Command of the King' refering to a decree by James I, I think, in response to a decline in the population due to several decades of war. After it became to boring to say out fully, people were just told to, Fuck for England, which in turn, just became Fuck.

Give it another five years by todays standards and it'll be in the dictionary.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Quote from: Kol on September 24, 2011, 01:20:42 PM
Quote from: lordcooper on September 24, 2011, 10:26:11 AM

That's because in fact, it's not a word by definition, it's slang. Google+Searching=Googling, Fuck may be considered a word, but it's actually an acronym standing for 'Fornicate Under Command of the King' refering to a decree by James I, I think, in response to a decline in the population due to several decades of war. After it became to boring to say out fully, people were just told to, Fuck for England, which in turn, just became Fuck.

Give it another five years by todays standards and it'll be in the dictionary.

google
[goo-guhl] Origin Like this word?
Goo·gle
  [goo-guhl] Show IPA noun, verb, Goo·gled, Goo·gling.
noun Trademark .
brand name of a leading Internet search engine, founded in 1998.
verb (used with object)
( often lowercase ) to search the Internet for information about (a person, topic, etc.): We googled the new applicant to check her background.

It's already there.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.