Tuluki Templar Roles

Started by Senga, April 09, 2008, 03:31:25 AM

We're accepting applications for a Lirathan templar and a Jihaen templar.

Email usc@armageddon.org with:
Account name
GDB name
A brief paragraph on your concept.

Questions can be submitted to the above email address as well.

Knowledge of Tuluki politics is helpful, as is, the motivation to create and continue plots.  Regular play time is preferred.

Please have all applications in by Friday, April 18th.

Just a reminder that we are accepting applications for a couple more days.

Thank you to all who applied!  We've made our selections.

Muk Utep is once again looking for a few good men and women.

We're accepting applications for a Lirathan templar and a Jihaen templar.

Email utep_sun_clan@armageddon.org with:
Account name
Your character concept

Questions can be submitted to the above email address as well.

Knowledge of Tuluki politics is helpful, as is, the motivation to create and continue plots.  Regular play time is preferred.

Stealing Nyr's scale of Tuluki familiarization... How familiar are you with Tuluk and Tuluki politics?  Pick a letter and explain.
A.  Very Familiar (I make up a new Tuluki parting phrase every RL day that is some variation of "walk in/on/around His _____,")
B.  Familiar (I can find my way around Tuluk and know which color robe I would wear and why lirapets have tassels.)
C.  Slightly Familiar (I know where the Sanctuary is and I know that there aren't any gemmers and that they hate magick, but who do I bow to?)
D.  Not Familiar (Striasiri?  I used to own a '98 Dodge Striasiri.)
E.  Other (explain)

Thanks to all those who applied.  You should be hearing from me soon.

Once again, Muk Utep is looking to fill an opening in the Jihaen Order.

The same guidelines that Senga outlined are in effect.
email: utep_sun_clan@armageddon.org with your character concept, account name, GDB name and your applicable experience with Tuluki politics/leadership.

The deadline for applications is in one weeks time, Tuesday, Feb 17th by 11:59pm.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

*bump*

Get these in. Times almost up!
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

This is now closed. Thank you to all who applied. You'll be hearing from us soon.

And once again, we are looking for brains a Jihaen Templar!

Quote from: Shabago on February 10, 2009, 04:01:30 PM
Once again, Muk Utep is looking to fill an opening in the Jihaen Order.

The same guidelines that Senga outlined are in effect.
email: utep_sun_clan@armageddon.org with your character concept, account name, GDB name and your applicable experience with Tuluki politics/leadership.

Applications open until Thursday, April 9th at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.