Pregnancy Code Initiative based upon modified Terradin code

Started by Shalooonsh, April 01, 2008, 07:07:19 PM

For a long while we've had our fun watching you folks netsex and romp about, and have your pregnancies and your afterbirths and your cramps... but the variety of times in which gestation took place (sometimes as low as a month, and once upwards of three years) and the lack of coded backup for 'afterglow' has bothered us for a while.  The last straw fell to the kank's back during the gith war, in which at least one battle's tide would have been majorly changed if we had taken bonuses from netsex onto account.

Codedly, the commands (now live) will work as such:

netsex [partner]  (can be used with multiple targets, or none at all in the case of masturbation)
orgasm [partner]  (does not need a target unless the player who uses the command is male, can be targetted at upper reaches of the skill)
daydream [partner] (simple mental fantasies, can have secondary effects listed below)

Our first obstacle was containing this in a realistic code standpoint, without staff backup.  After much discussion, we've spent the last eight months designing an active algorithm that will take certain 'key words' in to effect when used in the netsex process.  "Thrusting" "bulbous" "powerful" "manhood" "purple-headed love dujat" and over 1000 other words and phrases are included within the algorithm's reference list.  Combinations have been found and placed within the script to ensure that pregnancy is only inflicted upon those deserving, and not through an adult-themed conversation at the bar.

For the unlucky .7% that do slip through the code cracks and get an 'immaculate' conception, please feel free to wish up.  We have a tablet you can take as long as the player has not been host to the parasite for more than 1 RL week.

Features include:

permanent +stamina boosts to frequent users
permanent +scan boosts for keener eyesight
update to personal scent messages
equipment staining (with the 'stained' flag) if it is not removed
equipment which is already 'stained' also gaining the 'smelly' flag
skill will branch normally from 'riding'
skill can be taught from player to player or npc to player

Occasionally, female characters, after an encounter with a 'practiced' or even 'veteran' level netsexer (represented by high % of skill) will find changes to the movement code not unlike sandstorm blindness or even possible stumbling as per the intoxication code.

Occasional unconciousness should not alarm the player, especially males.

Reel code has been updated, in the case of a veteran having a netsexual encounter with a 'newbie' (low % of skill) level intercourser.  While in the midst of an encounter, if you see 'You reel from the blow' please do not panic, you are likely not under physical assault.

Please do not send in requests to have your riding skill 'bumped' in order to branch netsex.  If you want to fuck a lot, please join the Byn or another highly mobile clan first, or seek out a gypsy or to teach you.

If any code problems are encountered (as I said, this feature is now live) then please send in a formal request via the request tool, and we'll get to it as soon as we can.

Please note that any itchiness or biting/burning sensations that suddenly crop up after an encounter are likely a coded effect, and you should seek an In Character solution to the problem.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

In case you didn't figure it out, this was an April Fool's Joke, we have not implemented pregnancy code.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff