Defense to disarm?

Started by racingspider, March 18, 2008, 07:06:26 PM

Quote from: brytta.leofa on March 28, 2008, 09:06:17 AM
Quote from: BlackMagic0 on March 28, 2008, 02:17:40 AM
Seen a PC that was alive since -my first ever- PC... Which was about 11 months ago.. Surprises me.. Oooooooweelll!!! :)

I've seen one that was alive since -my first ever- PC...in late 2005, I think.
The long term players are crazy8)

Hells yah....  But by now they are grandpa/ma and are not that much harm... Unless they got their cane, then run.. :P Hopefully their hips break.
Also.. This is a joke, you people that live longer then most of all my PCs put together... Well.. I love you? (Don't hurt me.) :P[/size
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Quote from: Tisiphone on March 28, 2008, 10:23:48 AM
There are PCs who have been alive since 2001. Or sooner.

Active players? Because that is fucking insane. I'd be bored shitless with the same character for that long... How come these people aren't extremely well known in the game? And how can you not max a pc after that amount of time playing...

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on March 29, 2008, 06:08:36 AM

Active players? Because that is fucking insane. I'd be bored shitless with the same character for that long... How come these people aren't extremely well known in the game? And how can you not max a pc after that amount of time playing...

At the very least semi-active players, yes. Most of them ARE well-known - in the right circles.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on March 29, 2008, 06:08:36 AM

He said maxxing warriors..

Who says they are not something else?
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."