After a 12 year layoff.....

Started by Shimrod, February 15, 2008, 11:28:06 PM

Wow!

I can't believe this phenomenal slice of the internet still exists. I used to play this back in '94-'95, when there were about half the classes and idiots like me could play templars and defilers - my defiler was killed literally within one minute of trying my first spell heh. I also killed off my fire priest by accidental self-immolation after spamming the spell too many times while trying to get some late night practice in.

This was always the MUD for the true bad-asses. So damned happy it's still around.

Quote from: Shimrod on February 15, 2008, 11:28:06 PM
Wow!

I can't believe this phenomenal slice of the internet still exists. I used to play this back in '94-'95, when there were about half the classes and idiots like me could play templars and defilers - my defiler was killed literally within one minute of trying my first spell heh. I also killed off my fire priest by accidental self-immolation after spamming the spell too many times while trying to get some late night practice in.

This was always the MUD for the true bad-asses. So damned happy it's still around.

Things have changed.. Now I may be the only templar! Bwahahahahhahaha, Bow before me!
              I fucken wish.... ~sighs~

EDIT TO ADD:   Welcome back to the harsh desert! Come back in, and enjoy yourself! (Just don't spam spells near me, mistarget boy)
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Great googly moogly!

People who were around back then always say it's a completely different game now (but still the most bad-ass MUD out there).  Hope you give it a spin.

Welcome back?  8)

You've been hit by..
You've been struck by...
A smooth addiction.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Maybe are you ok?
So, Maybe are you ok?
Are you ok Maybe?