Thanks!

Started by Raesanos, December 06, 2007, 07:12:26 PM

I've been enjoying regularly reading the GDB for the first time in quite awhile.  I think the last few times I read very much I just got pissed off at the minority of people who are jerks on the GDB (and it probably showed :() but lately its been apparently what a bunch of smart and cool people we have in this game.

So, thanks for being an awesome playebase :)

Raesanos, are we reading the same GDB?  ;D

Ha!

Yeah, for me what worked is just totally ignoring certain people.

And while I'm posting again: If you look at my post history to try to find out who I was calling jerks... you're a jerk! :)  Also, it won't work, since the people who really got to me I never responded to.

So now I know if Raesonos doesn't reply to my posts, I annoy him. :(
subdue thread
release thread pit

If I respond to your post saying that you annoy me does it become a paradox?

I'm waiting for the world to explode now.
subdue thread
release thread pit

?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Mind Blowing. Why do imms keep doing this to me lately? I think I'm annoying. When I post on ask the staff, they wait like a week to answer me.... Except for Raes.... I'm scared.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

This thread needs...

TERRORIST TERRORIST TERRORIST

LOCK THE THREAD
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: Maybe42or54 on December 06, 2007, 09:01:13 PM
When I post on ask the staff, they wait like a week to answer me.... Except for Raes.... I'm scared.

Sometimes staff don't answer questions they're not sure, like your post about 2.arm running / walking.  I sometimes go answer questions like that because if no one was sure, as an OL I'm in an OK position to come up with an answer.

Staff = good
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime