Tan Muark: made with 0 grams of trans fat!

Started by Nyr, September 08, 2007, 01:38:38 AM

All of these opportunities are great, but please think of your heart.  Go for the healthy choice:  Tan Muark!!

As posted on Player Announcements http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27699, the Tan Muark is open for recruitment per approval.  
The gypsies of Zalanthas have a long and colorful history. While there are some similaries to the Romany/Ravenloft archetypes, the Tan Muark are by no means simply a traveling band of entertainers and thieves, but hold their own lands near Luirs' Outpost, won through struggle and labor. They are best described as a tight knit family of fun-loving, hot blooded, adventurous souls, not trusting outsiders, but more than willing to take their obsidian by whatever means possible.

The primary emphasis of the Tan Muark is roleplaying, which involves not only creating a multifaceted character but also playing that character in accordance with guidelines set forth for the gypsy culture. Please keep in mind that all Tan Muark characters are raised as such, having been born into the tribe in some fashion, and that players with odd playing times may find the role isolated.

Please send all applications to gypsies@armageddon.org or tan_muark@armageddon.org with the title of "Tan Muark Application."  Please include your account name and GDB name in the e-mail.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

May 16, 2008, 09:14:41 AM #1 Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 11:13:59 AM by Nyr
I want more active Muark goodness.  Above stipulations apply.  E-mail the tan_muark@armageddon.org account for any questions about open roles.

EDIT TO ADD:  Please include your account name and GDB account name in your first e-mail so that we can look up information on what you've played and done in the past.  Thanks!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.