Catch up on old times in Tuluk????

Started by Inix59, August 17, 2007, 04:38:31 AM

Well hi anyone who looks at this post, well my problem was that when i saw that armageddon was going to get closed down  :cry: i stopped playing, but today for old times sake i came here to see what the new game is like, but it's not ready so...could someone generally fill me in on what has happened in Tuluk recently? Many thanks Inix59
 silver-shelled inix snorts and charges at you.

Quote from: "Inix59"Well hi anyone who looks at this post, well my problem was that when i saw that armageddon was going to get closed down  :cry: i stopped playing, but today for old times sake i came here to see what the new game is like, but it's not ready so...could someone generally fill me in on what has happened in Tuluk recently? Many thanks Inix59

Closed down? Where did you get that information from? Though, the immortals are working on another world(Arm 2), trying to make it perfect in every way.

As for recent events inside Tululk, it would be best for you to read the IC rumor boards and ask other players in that area. There are also some NPCs that may have a few rumors to tell you about.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Tuluk has had a lot of interesting stuff happen recently.  However, if you're really intent on finding out, you'll need to hop in :-)
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.