Salarri family member

Started by Vanth, July 28, 2007, 05:09:30 PM

You were born into the family of the Great Merchant House Salarr.  From early childhood you've been instructed in the use, crafting, and selling of the Known World's finest weaponry and armor.  Starting in your teen years you also were taught how to represent the House in the outside world: politics, major business deals, managing employees.

You are an agent of House Salarr.  You are based in Tuluk but may travel.  As an agent you handle the administration and representation of the House.  You're not a merchant; you hire people to do that for you.

Please send apps to salarr@armageddon.org and cc vanth@armageddon.org.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Please be sure to include your account name.

Please have your apps for this in by midnight this Thursday the 9th.  We'll be making the decision and bringing on the new Salarri next weekend.

Once again looking for another Salarr family member based in Tuluk.

All above stipulations apply sans the deadline.

Please send applications (include your account name) to salarr@armageddon.org and cc nyr@armageddon.org.  Thanks!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

This role has been filled.  I offer my thanks to everyone that applied; it was truly a tough decision to make!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

Once again, we are looking for a Salarr family member based in Tuluk.

All above stipulations apply; the only exception is that we are looking for a House Merchant.  These duties differ somewhat from an Agent. 
You are the door to door salesman, the knowledgeable arms-merchant, the seller of rare and fine (or common and mundane) weapons and armors to the citizens of Tuluk (and thereabouts). 
You are based in Tuluk but you may travel.

Please send apps to salarr@armageddon.org and cc nyr@armageddon.org and myrdryn@armageddon.org.  Please include your account name along with your concept/description/etc.   

I'll post when we've chosen the app.

(Shameless bump)

Even though we've got some good responses, I like to fish for more.

If anyone else is still interested, hurry up.  Try to get your proposal in by tonight or early tomorrow if you're interested in playing a Salarr family member in Tuluk.
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

This role has been filled.  Thanks to everyone that applied, there were a lot of great applications!

Looking for apps for a Salarr family member, this time starting location in Allanak.

You will be based in Allanak initially.
Previous stipulations and such apply.

Send your apps to salarr@armageddon.org and cc nyr@armageddon.org and myrdryn@armageddon.org
Please include your account name and GDB name along with your concept, description, and any pertinent questions.

PS:  Prevalent peak playtimes preferable.

This role is still open.  Awaiting more apps.

This is a selling role:  your job will be to sell Salarr stuff to other PCs in some form or fashion.

Got enough to make a decision with now.  Will get back with applicants within the next few days.  Thanks for applying!

Poof:  we have picked our winner. 
Congratulations and thank you to everyone who applied; there were some great apps (which are always preferable to bad ones) and it made the decision difficult to make.