GINKA IS BACK UP!!!!

Started by Kankman, July 14, 2007, 04:14:17 PM

Oh you are an evil one..............

Titansfan removes his spiked toed boots from his feet.

Titansfan wields his spiked toed boot.

Titansfan attacks Kankman.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Does anyone know around about what time or so it will be back up? My mind is gonna implode waiting here by my computer...lol. I'm pretty excited to get going again.

Saikun said evening/night EST, where 'tis currently 2208. So, my guess is ANY TIME NOW.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Quote from: "titansfan"Does anyone know around about what time or so it will be back up? My mind is gonna implode waiting here by my computer...lol. I'm pretty excited to get going again.

Dunno. Soon, I hope. Saikun or someone will post to let us know before too much longer I wager.

*crosses fingers and prays for Ginka*

Quote from: "Winterless"You are evil... E V I L, I tell you.

The only conclusion I am able to reach is that Saikun has had some sort of unforseeable problem. The time is now 2302, much past the evening/night demarcator.

Please, please let me be wrong.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

My brain actually hurts. I'm gonna go to bed before it explodes. Plus I gotta wake up. Watch it starts up the second I turn my computer off
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry:

They should give us a quick progress report, I'm getting ansy and trust me, "You won't like me when I'm angry".

Quote from: "Xio"My brain actually hurts. I'm gonna go to bed before it explodes. Plus I gotta wake up. Watch it starts up the second I turn my computer off

No offense, but I hope you're right.  :wink:

Its late.  You might as well just go on to bed.

Seeker
(who is lacing up his Rent Dash Sneakers)
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

The machine is up, the coders are working on getting it running, and maybe (?) solving that rent thing. I'm not sure what they're up to, but it should be up soon. It's still, technically, Monday.

The web server isn't working, I'm going to fix that tomorrow, so I'm thinking apps won't be getting approved. I just wanted to get the game back online tonight. I can fix everything else from home.

-S

Quote from: "Saikun"The machine is up, the coders are working on getting it running, and maybe (?) solving that rent thing. I'm not sure what they're up to, but it should be up soon. It's still, technically, Monday.

The web server isn't working, I'm going to fix that tomorrow, so I'm thinking apps won't be getting approved. I just wanted to get the game back online tonight. I can fix everything else from home.

-S

Woot! Thanks Saikun.

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

It doesn't even hurt anymore!! I can feel my blood pressure dropping. Shock.. someone call a medic.

Dude... I've totally been playing for like, the last 20 minutes.

Oooo! Now it actually is up.  :D  :D  :D

I heart you, Saikun.  Thanks for your time and efforts this last week!
"Last night a moth came to my bed
and filled my tired weary head
with horrid tales of you, I can't believe it's true.
But then the lampshade smiled at me -
It said believe, it said believe.
I want you to know it's nothing personal."

The Chosen

I'd send a staff kudo but arm.com is down; so yeah, thanks to everyone that spent their time and money putting crack back in our pipes. Anyone got a light?  8)
Amor Fati

Quote from: "Fnord"I'd send a staff kudo but arm.com is down; so yeah, thanks to everyone that spent their time and money putting crack back in our pipes. Anyone got a light?  8)

Yes, I would like to send a thank you as well. Thank you for everything that you guys did to get the game back up and running.

I told you, was just waiting for me to slip off into sleep. Gah. Kudos an' all that, I'm still half-asleep here.
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry: