Hello, i'm new here

Started by MariaTereza, June 25, 2007, 07:04:33 AM

Hi all!  i'm new here
Let me in!

Welcome to Armageddon!
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Looks like you're on the GDB, now just connect to the game itself.  If you need help doing that, getting your account set and getting a character submitted, check you the helpers page located here: http://www.armageddon.org/intro/helpers.php
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Welcome! Enjoy. :)
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.
C. S. Lewis

Welcome to Crackageddon. I'm a local addict, who hasn't had a char live to actually branch more than one skill. Yea, I'm skilled. Anyway, you'll find Armageddon to be a fun and lively place. Socializing is more fun, and important imo, than twinking. Ofcourse the occasional twink char isn't such a horrible thing am I right? Well have fun, and maybe we'll run into each other in the game.  :D
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry:

Quote from: "Xio"... the occasional twink char isn't such a horrible thing am I right? ...

Actually, no. You're not.