Thanks

Started by Delirium, June 24, 2007, 12:40:03 AM

I'd just like to extend a game-wide 'thank you' to everyone for being so amazing to roleplay with, lately. Everyone I've interacted with, for better or worse, has been so top-notch. I've been constantly wowed by the depth of the scenes and characters in them; all the laughter, the drama, the tension, the tears, everything. You guys fucking rule.

Sentiments echoed entirely.

I was really struck the other day by a sense of balance in the game: with this current character, I have just as much fun during the everyday piddly existence scenes as I do with the heart-pounding high-tension RPTs.

I think that says a lot about the general level of awesomeness going on in Arm right now.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

You guys must totally be roleplaying with me, I'm totally awesome in my new role. Totally.

But, joking aside, I think that I haven't had so much fun in the game as I am having lately.. This is really a great way to end the game for me, and I hope that I will get to thank everyone that is currently playing with my character once the game ends. You guys do really rock.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

I'm in 100% agreement.  I've had so much fun over the last few months, especially recently.  All the roleplay has been sharp.  Anyone who's not playing these days is missing out.
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages. - "Roll with the Changes," REO Speedwagon

I would like to join this convo and give my thanks to the players I interacted and keep interacting.  I am glad I did not stop playing the first time the end of the game was announced.  I have never had this much fun.

I am glad to be playing with you suckers!
some of my posts are serious stuff

So am I, I actually made this last character as kind of a throw away character.  But as I began to RP with her and interact with so many other great PCs, I really got hooked.  Almost everyone I've been playing with even in the mundane instances has made it really fun.  Thanks guys.

The fellow roleplayers and staff in this game have always been its strongest asset and its greatest draw that keeps me coming back. I really do enjoy the interactions and the sense of tension lately. I think it keeps everyone on their toes and playing their best.

I sometimes get disgruntled and frustrated with the way some things are going, but it definitely seems like the game is running at nearly full potential in roleplaying lately. I hope this continues through to the End and into Arm2.

I agree.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

In the past, though it wasn't spoken per se, there was the notion the imms would only rarely do something that altered the fundamental makeup of the game. Now it seems like anything could happen anytime and that lends a real edge. My thanks for that.
Amor Fati

You're welcome.
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

I agree.  

Even just chilling at the bar I'm meeting some fascinating characters and really enjoying myself, even if we're just "chatting about the weather" so to speak (that is, not really doing much at all).

I know you're all waiting for it, but I won't even turn this post into a Tuluk fest.  I'm loving it, guys :-)