Started by Cenghiz, June 23, 2007, 04:46:23 AM

Am I hot?

Yes.
1 (11.1%)
Compared to ghost, you're not.
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: June 23, 2007, 04:46:23 AM

I'd like three things added for servant-type characters. Addition of both would really help them.

1. Making looking 'into' a tray, plate or a bowl someone's holding possible. Of course you can quickly describe anything with one emote.

>emote stands still with ~plate in his hands, vapours of freshly cooked steak visible.

So this is not a primary concern. Of course I'd _love_ to see if my master's goblet he's holding is full or not. The idea can be expanded for liquid containers held.

2. Even when a tray or other food container is too heavy, you should be able to etwo them. Heck, you should be able to etwo anything other than weapons if you're strong enough to carry them in your inventory.

3. There are liquids sold everywhere. Tea, ale, wine and many others. Currently when you want to take a full flagon of wine for your master, you buy bottles of it, pour the bottles into the flagon, then junk the bottles. It's worse if you had prepared cookies for your patron. You will have to buy a lot of cups of tea to fill a flagon.

Maybe we could have the fill command implemented. 'fill flagon honied tea' would be refreshing for many servants. I know water sellers are already capable of carrying different types of liquids - at least fill command has the ability to choose the liquid you want to fill the container with. I just don't know if a merchant type NPC may also become a liquid seller NPC at the same time.

That's all.. Any improvements you can think of about these?
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]