How to contact staff

Started by Vanth, June 14, 2007, 03:01:51 PM

June 14, 2007, 03:01:51 PM Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 01:56:19 PM by Vanth
Please don't PM staff on the GDB.  We won't respond because there's no way to cc the mud account, which we're supposed to do on any player correspondence about the game.

There are numerous ways to contact staff:
1)  There's the request tool which will allow any qualified staff member to handle your request: http://www.armageddon.org/login.php?returnURL=/request/index.php  This is the preferred method for anything that can be done through the request tool unless you need to discuss it first.
2)  There's clan email addresses, like fale@armageddon.org and you can find your clan's addresses at http://www.armageddon.org/ic/  
3)  We all have individual email addresses which are immname@armageddon.org.  
4)  Then there's the MUD email address mud@armageddon.org, from which you may or may not get a reply; though all emails are read, most are just filed.
5) And if you require immediate response, type "wish all" with a succinct but complete explanation of what you need.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

To add to Vanth's post.  Please don't try to IM us if you happen across our IM handle.  I'll tell you up front, I ignore IMs to my Staff account for the reasons stated above.
This post is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

bumping this.

Bumping again.

Please also remember to send all clan-related email to your clan's email address, rather than to one of that clan's staff so that all clan staff will receive those emails.  It also automatically cc's the mud account.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!