Mud down?

Started by John, April 22, 2007, 10:43:14 PM

Yeah, I can't get the site either.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

*shakes his fist at Ghost*

Guys, until I get the promise of a steaming mindblowing mudsexxx from a hot girl, the game is down.

EDIT:  And if I see another "emote sexes you up, and you love it" I am crashing the GDB too.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Ghost"Guys, until I get the promise of a steaming mindblowing mudsexxx from a hot girl, the game is down.

We will have the offering of a blowup-doll with mindblowing mudsexxx capabilities as a tribute. When is the latest we can send it?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: "Ghost"Guys, until I get the promise of a steaming mindblowing mudsexxx from a hot girl, the game is down.

EDIT:  And if I see another "emote sexes you up, and you love it" I am crashing the GDB too.

If you don't mind Lovecraftian horror, I can satisfy your needs.

Whoa.... methinks the great gods of the Internet smile upon you (and us).

The newest registered user is:  HotGirlonline.
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Quote from: "Sephiroto"I've been battling a crappy connection, but now I can't connect to www.armageddon.org at all.  It's not like when the mud is down.  It simply times out.

So....sorry I dropped out of the converstaion IC.  Hopefully someone doesn't gack me while I'm LD.

I've got a good connection and I can't connect to just www.armageddon.org either, much less the MUD.
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

This is starting to bother me.

Something exciting happens IC and ginka gives us the boot...  No more mutiny.  No more strike.  Pick up your ticket and clock in, ginka.  

Oddly enough I can ping 64.252. 79.51.  If anyone is there, please ask "The Machine" to answer its phone.

The First Known WebPic of Delirium:

STAFF NOTE:  This picture is meant for personal jest, not offense.  If it offends, it will be taken down in short order.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

I thought we had such a special thing, Shalooonsh...

WHY WOULD YOU SHARE PICTURES FROM THAT NIGHT?! You have broken my trust and revealed our tryst!

There will be Cthulhu to pay for this.

So is that picture her face, or does Delirium have the dreaded vagina dentata?   :twisted:
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

You weren't supposed to bring that up, AC. I wanted to lure Ghost in first.

Now I have to add you to the list of people to die horribly. Sorry.

Blah. I give up on linking.
Lunch makes me happy.

Quote from: "Angela Christine"So is that picture her face, or does Delirium have the dreaded vagina dentata?   :twisted:

ROFLMAO
 staff member sends:
    "The mind you are trying to reach is disconnected or no longer in service.
If you feel you have reached this recording in error... trust us. We know. = message A-16"

I hope this isn't going to be one of those times where there's a notice that Arm will be down for a few minutes that gets replaced with one that Arm will be open again sometime next year.
Lunch makes me happy.

Hmm...

Have imms given official word at all?

QuoteHmm...

Have imms given official word at all?

Yes.

Delirium does pack a dentata.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Alright, Loon, don't make me start telling them about your mutated tentacle(s).

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27196   (They think the power supply might be fried)

Does Ginka have a UPS?  If not we should all donate some 'sids to buy one.

Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Out of mild curiousity... does Arm's database (both char and world) have an off-site backup location?  Or at least a copy on a seperate physical drive?

Time to boot up Arm on zalanthas.org. HahahahhahahhahahhahHAHHA oh wait.
Lunch makes me happy.

That was phrased poorly I suppose.  I was just curious what sort of data redundancy precautions the wise Immortals have taken with our beloved game.  As a sysadmin myself, such things interest me.

Maybe this is the cataclysm form arm 2 muhahahah the revenge of the ginka!

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!