How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: "Bebop"Nooooooes.

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Can anyone tell me the IRC room we use again?
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

server: irc.darkmyst.org (6667)
room:  Armageddonmud
some of my posts are serious stuff

It wasn't me this time.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

My guess is that this isn't a crash, but rather a network event of some kind.  I can't even reach the machine.  I experienced a similar event this morning, too.

-- X

How long has it been like this? Around 10 or so this happened, has it came back since then or no?
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Do we need new hardware again already? This brings back bad memories of the time around the last HRPT.

If we're standing around ingame and not linkdead, will we be able to have characters ressurected if they died to thirst/starvation or anything else related to the fact that it's not an actual crash?

What's the weather like in Connecticut?
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Quote from: "Kreig"Game's up.

Its down for me.

Yup, still down for me too.
'm in ur unit, molestin ur mount.

Byn, because you care.

Down for me here in Turkey...
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

It was up for a few hours, then it blew up again.

Fecking crap this is horrible.  I've feared for my character's life each time I've been caught in this (twice now), never mind being in so called "safe" areas; I know just how "safe", "safe" areas are.

Whatever the reason for the wave of disconnecting, you can log back in, now.  For all of us lucky enough to be able to grab time for this, better do so.  I've been wondering around Allanak, and it's been amusing to find out where everyone was when they got "krath struck".

Seriously, get in, log out.  It's a twink pick-pocket's wet dream IG at the moment.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

SYSTEM: Going to do weekly maintenance a bit early this week to logout folks who may still not have recovered from last night's network event.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

omg omg omg omg

mansa is ginka

ginka is mansa

nooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

Bump. Someone had to do it.

Mud down?

I asked, not reachable in America, not reachable in Turkey.. So pretty possibly down.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

I'm not reaching the mud, so it may be a network connection.

I know two other people that reported being lagged out at about the same time as me, but another person reported being happily connected for a few minutes longer but then reported the same symptoms.

What that could mean for when things'll be working again?  No idea.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I blame Spawnloser.

STOP SUMMONING THE UBER KANKFLIES OF DOOM INTO TEKS SHORTS!
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Dude, when you live in someone's skivvies, you have to amuse yourself somehow.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I've been battling a crappy connection, but now I can't connect to www.armageddon.org at all.  It's not like when the mud is down.  It simply times out.

So....sorry I dropped out of the converstaion IC.  Hopefully someone doesn't gack me while I'm LD.