April Fools again...

Started by Only He Stands There, April 01, 2007, 12:29:07 AM

I forgot it was April 1.

And so I was freaked out.

Not going to post about what, for those of you who have yet to experience/see it.

But damn it. Again.

That is all.

After all these years it got me again too.   :x

I bet PokemonMUD gets pissed off at us every April 1st for stealing their main title screen.

Quote from: "Rhyden"I bet PokemonMUD gets pissed off at us every April 1st for stealing their main title screen.

They probably replace it with our own and announce that from now on their mud will be roleplay-enforced and permadeath.

OH THE HORROR!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Just don't forget to set your clocks forward.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Quote from: "Malken"
Quote from: "Rhyden"I bet PokemonMUD gets pissed off at us every April 1st for stealing their main title screen.

They probably replace it with our own and announce that from now on their mud will be roleplay-enforced and permadeath.

OH THE HORROR!

Sounds like a good mud. Cept you can't die in Pokemon, noob. Youe pokemon just faint and ya gotta take them to the pokehospital. Duh.

LMAO

That is awesome.

My first April 1st here, yay!
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

I have to say, seeing that screen when you're half-awake is quite a shock!

However, I think it'd be fun to subdue Pikachu and send him off of the Shield Wall. "Pika" indeed.  :twisted:
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

I love you Pikachu!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Pikachu wouldn't last 10 minutes in zalanthas.
Free your hate.

Quote from: "Nile"Pikachu wouldn't last 10 minutes in zalanthas.
heh why not isn't he just an elk in a cute little yellow and orange striped package :twisted:
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
     -Douglas Adams

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
     -Douglas Adams

QuoteNile wrote:
Pikachu wouldn't last 10 minutes in zalanthas

Orly?.....

The figure in a grey hooded sandcloth greatcloak yawns, gazing over the terrain.

You think,
 "Meh, ain't shit out 'ere. Least deys ain't no 'gickers."

The orange striped, jagged tailed rodent has arrived from the east.

You think,
  "HO HO! Dinnah is served!"

The figure in a grey hooded sandcloth greatcloak slowly pads over, circling behind the orange striped, jagged tailed rodent.

You begin silently moving towards your victim.
You jab your bone-bladed halfsword downwards, but are stunned as nothing is there!

To the north, you see: Swirls of energy form about the orange striped, jagged tailed rodent as he summons his magick.

From the north, you hear a high pitched voice say, in an unknown tongue, "Poke' mon un elkros Pi Kaaaa!"

You think,
          "Oh shit."

A bolt of lightning hurtles in from the north, striking you in the chest!

The figure in the grey hooded sandcloth greatcloak crumples to the ground in a charred heap.
Your vision goes black!
Welcome to Armageddon!
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

I stand corrected.

All hail Highlord Pikachu.
Free your hate.

oh damn.......... I wonder who would win in a fight between tek and pikachu......
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

Tek.

Because he can kill people.

Pikachu just makes things faint. I mean. How many times has he zapped team rocket? And they come back for more every time.

Quote from: "HoD"And they come back for more every time.

Isn't that what we do whenever we die?
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

You guys didn't know?  Pokemon can be special apped and if you're really lucky you can become a love magicker and defeat the powers of evil with your heart.  Also if you team up with some other elementalists you can call on captain planet.  I think carebears are also speciall appable, I swear I saw one ig.

Quote from: "alger"I think carebears are also speciall appable, I swear I saw one ig.

Only one? You've never been to Tuluk?

JOKE, PEOPLE, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Quote from: "HoD"Tek.

Because he can kill people.

Pikachu just makes things faint. I mean. How many times has he zapped team rocket? And they come back for more every time.

You guys are admitting to knowing way too much about pokemons.

Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I posted in the wrong thread.
omorrow is cancelled due to lack of interest.

But pika does blast them into the sky. All tek can do is bury you and hurl you with wind. Pika does it with lightning.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I'm officially afraid.
Nusku the Burning says, out of character:
     "I don't want the world, I just want your half."

At...one in the morning...with no particular energy left to me...that was the scariest thing I'd ever seen.

Well...it still is.
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

Sadly, I was warned from GDB before logging in.  :twisted: