Mom! I can't get down!

Started by RogueWarrior, December 28, 2006, 03:41:20 AM

Self explanatory. I climbed a wall, ran out of stamina, and now I can't get down. I had though that you used to be able to rest or sit and your character would release the ledge. No such luck now.

>up
>You are too exhausted.
>
>down
>You are too exhausted.

No, but you can rest and regain stamina.
esperas: I wouldn't have gotten over the most-Arm-players-are-assholes viewpoint if I didn't get the chance to meet any.

Cegar:   most Arm players are assholes.
   Ethean:   Most arm players are assholes.
     [edited]:   most arm players are assholes

We can rest on ledges, SWEEET, FTW desert elves chasing me will never find me up on the shield wall, huzzah!
ogues do it from behind

Quote from: "Cegar"No, but you can rest and regain stamina.

There's some instances, like Rogue's, where you can't rest on a ledge and regain stamina.

In these times, wish up. If nobody answers for a long time, you can knock yourself out with the Way and hope you regain stam. But also remember to bug the area you're in before you go.

Ah, that's a good idea. Hadn't considered the way. I finally wished up, and some kind, benevolent Imm gave me just a little bit more stamina to get down.

Quote from: "RogueWarrior"Ah, that's a good idea. Hadn't considered the way. I finally wished up, and some kind, benevolent Imm gave me just a little bit more stamina to get down.

Lucky.

Must not have been Halaster.

I've been victim of this once or twice. Though, with the fix to 'land' I think it solved my problem.
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

I'll try to keep this as un IC as possible, but I got stuck in the middle of the air once without any stamina. Where you gonna go now punk?
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

QuoteI'll try to keep this as un IC as possible, but I got stuck in the middle of the air once without any stamina. Where you gonna go now punk?

I'm guessing the spell would wear off eventually and you'd fall to your demise.  *snickers*
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Note the mention of Halaster.

You are, in the air.
Room desc is here, wow, it's a long ways down.
You can hardely breath you're so high up.
If you look, you can see an airplane to the west.

< 99hp 0mv 102st > d
You are too exhausted!

< 99hp 0mv 102st > wish all I'm stuck in the air, would someone help me out please?

You send this message to the staff:
 "I'm stuck in the air, would someone help me out please?"

< 99hp 0mv 102st >
A magickal flying creature that is too ic to be mentioned flies in from the north.

< 99hp 0mv 102st >flee
You're too exhausted!

< 99hp 0mv 102st >
A magickal flying creature that is too ic to be mentioned looks at you.

< 99hp 0mv 102st >
A magickal flying creature that is too ic to be mentioned attacks you!
A magickal flying creature that is too ic to be mentioned bites at you but you swiftly dodge the bites.

< 99hp 0mv 102st >

A magickal flying creature that is too ic to be mentioned bites at you but you dodge out of the way.

< 99hp 0mv 102st >
You slash a magickal flying creature that is too ic to be mentioned, barely grazing it's body.

< 99hp 0mv 102st >
Magickal currents begin to swirl around a magickal flying creature that is too ic to be mentioned.

< 99hp 0mv 102st >
A magickal flying creature that is too ic to be mentioned utters an incantation.
Demons and shit fly at your face, clawing you to death.
Your vision goes black.

Welcome to armageddon!
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

... You can't be serious.

I died before because resting means letting go of the wall and I jumped without wanting to.

There got to be a better solution.
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

I lost a character to this a long time ago :P
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.