Baobob?

Started by Angela Christine, March 12, 2003, 12:24:16 AM

Woah, I just got around to checking out the new Baobob comic, and it's in a totally new cartoon like format.  What's up with that?  Even the clasic title panel has been replaced.  It's not that the new look is bad, it's just that I hate change.

Oh, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out: http://www.baobobcomic.com  

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "BaoBobComic.com"I'm not going to continue to use this style for the comic, I just felt like trying something new. I like it, though it shows that I'm too impatient / busy to make it really good. Hope you like it.
 great evil walks Zalanthas...
Master Z has arrived from the west!

Well, I liked it.  8)

I like the new format in a way...
But part of the humor of the older ones was the neat little figurines and backgrounds and all that. This seems almost too professional, and thust not as funny... the dialogue seemd lacking... and little humor to be found. Anyways keep up the good work, I can hardly judge a mastermind by one piece of work. And you've by far proven yourself in the past.

Quote from: "Master Z"
Quote from: "BaoBobComic.com"I'm not going to continue to use this style for the comic, I just felt like trying something new. I like it, though it shows that I'm too impatient / busy to make it really good. Hope you like it.

Oh sure, stick it at the top of the page just to make me look silly.   :P

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quoteand little humor to be found.

I knew I forgot something.

Well, every now and then I kind of feel like writing for the sake of advancing the plot. That might seem kind of silly for what's typically a humor comic, but I guess this has moved into a series of plots that last however many episodes, so I have an excuse.

Once I even had closure. Wowee.
 great evil walks Zalanthas...
Master Z has arrived from the west!