Long of Foot and Ear. Strong of Heart and Mind.

Started by Shalooonsh, December 13, 2006, 05:56:50 PM

You've played cities.  Everyone's played cities.  You have walls, you have good food, you have people who will sell you water, people who will make sure you are safe, and people who hug each other and dance around and smile.  You've trained, you've practiced, you've socialized, you've meddled and fretted and connived.

And you were pretty sure you were hot shit in a champaigne glass...

Then you went Outside, only to discover you were cold diarrhea in a dixie cup.

Do you want to be elite?  Do you want to move like the wind, run like the sun, and live like you mean it?  Do you want to be feared and despised?  Do you want to be universally distrusted, and yet globally needed?

Cooler than any kanksman, naughtier than any noble, slicker than any snaketongued sorcerer... they're desert elves.

Tired of Staff Announcements where you can't be a magicker?  Fine!  Be a magicker!  We have several tribes that love the magick fingers.  Sick of not having pointed ears?  This is your chance to have the pointiest ears in the land.  Want to play a desert elf and still have round ears?  Fine, we can work on that, but you aren't going to be pretty.

If you have an interest in being part of some of the most wild and exhaustingly cool civlizations on ArmageddonMUD, take a look at the Soh Lanah Kah, the Akei'ta Var, and the Sun Runners, and pick your favorite, then fly us an email at:

slk@armageddon.org
atv@armageddon.org
Or in the case of Sun runners, email both
shalooonsh@armageddon.org
and
bhagharva@armageddon.org

And we'll set you straight.

PS:  Don't forget to bring your racing stripes and gym shoes.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill