A big thank you to the Imms!

Started by Meep, March 10, 2003, 08:24:32 PM

I know posts like this pop up every once in a while, but I just needed to state a big thank you to all the imms (because I know I've probably been helped by quite a few unknowingly).

Why do I write this post? Because after dealing with imms on a great variety of issues, with all my characters, I have found all of them polite, helpful and quick to solve any problems or resolve any issues OOC or related to IG play, absolutely amazing when helping me with the things I need for my pc's or have submitted to the game, whether it's as trivial as advice or as time-consuming as loading up an item made specifically for a pc. And this is -always- and consistantly being this way (helpful, friendly and quick).

It is rare to see a combination of all three on any mud with a pbase the size of Arm's, to be able to admin, enrich the world with buildings and rp, and still find the time to assist players with their needs. And that is one of the things I love about Arm.

So Kudos to the imms! Keep up the good work, we love you all and the work you do for the mud and the players!

:shock:
lt;Varak> "If my theory proves correct, weezers and dwarves, due to their similar evolutionary environment, should join in a symbiotic relationship in extended isolation."

*snicker*

After scrolling through the edges of the gdb...found this thread. It's true.
Imm's are the shit.             (and brings a very old thread to the top ;p)
Veteran Newbie