buy round

Started by Beux, November 14, 2006, 05:20:09 PM

I'd like to see a 'buy round' option.

Basically: buy round #8

It would buy everyone at the bar whatever number 8 is. The money would obviously be taken from the person buying and one drink to each person. Saving the effort and spam of having to buy 6 drinks and then handing them all out?

But how would it differentiate between players and NPCs?
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Perhaps you can do it like dealing cards? For example: "Buy ale target1 target2 target3 target4"

I like that idea.
Tlaloc
Legend

Quote from: "Tlaloc"Perhaps you can do it like dealing cards? For example: "Buy ale target1 target2 target3 target4"

I like that idea.

That would be awesome too. :D

Quote from: "Tlaloc"Perhaps you can do it like dealing cards? For example: "Buy ale target1 target2 target3 target4"

I like that idea.

I fully support that idea.

It'll be nice to be able to buy drinks for far too many people without having to deal them out one-by-one and sometimes even deal them out and then order more because your character can't hold that much crap.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I don't see why not, but I do predict very few code changes in the next, oh let's say.. 6-7 months. :D
b]YB <3[/b]

Well, I know that a lot of the game code was migrated to javascript or something like that in the last few years.  I'd hope they intend to be able to convert/reuse a great deal of the code.  That way innovations could be applied simultaneously to the current version and the one in development.