Everyone Loves Salarr!

Started by Onimantu, November 12, 2006, 02:46:42 PM

Allright, I'm not as cool as Shalooonsh. But I'll give you things that make bones go crunch and who doesn't love that?

We have two openings:

-Tuluki Family Member: You will run a crew in the Expansion Division. Concepts that we're looking for are PCs that on the outside can get along in Tuluki society without trying to act like a Mini-Noble. On the Inside they'll be a power-hungry, Salarri Loyalist who is out for money and political gains for the Family. Do not send in applications for a Salarri by blood, you will have worked your way through the ranks to your current position and will be recently 'made' Family.

-Allanaki Right Hand: You aren't a Salarri Family member...yet. You are recently recruited by a mysterious, high-ranking Salarri to work underneath the current PC Family member for the southlands area. Outside should be mannered barely enough to deal with nobles and the inside should be something suitably Salarri. You are a loyalist and start with some measure of trust amongst the Family with potential for future growth. You will be in charge of dealing with the nobility and other merchants for purachses as well as assisting in running the Expansion Division Crew for that region.

Applications should be sent in to salarr@armageddon.org

Please start each application with:

Position Applying For (Use the jobs listed above)
PC Name
Concept (A one liner describing the PC concept)
Short Desc
Main Desc
Background
Personality

Submit now while supplies last!
Nusku the Burning says, out of character:
     "I don't want the world, I just want your half."

We still have this opening. Send in your apps.

People, you're starting to make me think that you don't love Salarr. Show some love, rule the world through financial might.

Applications are temporarily closed due to special considerations being made. Applications will re-open in a little while.