Any changes to regen?

Started by Coat of Arms, October 11, 2006, 06:20:19 PM

Has there been a change to the regeneration code recently? My PC with above average endurance takes over 15 minutes to regen back 60 health while sleeping indoors. I definitely do not remember it being like that always. Anyone else?

Nope, no changes to it of any kind.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Did you have Krath's Touch? That might be it.
b]YB <3[/b]

Quote from: "Coat of Arms"My PC with above average endurance takes over 15 minutes to regen back 60 health while sleeping indoors.
Though I haven't been having the same problem, something doesn't sound right, about that. Takes me maybe 5 minutes 'max' to fully heal when sleeping indoors.

Well, it also depends on how messed up, you were.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: "Gunnerblaster"Well, it also depends on how messed up, you were.
Most likely, I say. Realistic, don't you think?

Heh.  I think it's unrealistic that you got that much damage and after a catnap (an IC hour and a half) are now in good physical condition.  More realism, more pain, more suffering!

(Agreed with above, 60hp is quite a wallop to many characters and should take a bit more time to heal than a small scratch.)

Quote from: "Forty Winks"Most likely, I say. Realistic, don't you think?
Yup, yup. Though it's common knowledge [hopefully], It just takes longer for more badly damaged char's to heal.

Heal rate start at 50 of - oh say - 120 would take maybe about 5-7 minutes to full heal?

Heal rate start at 14 of 120 would take about double that time. Though most lingering pains get RP'd out, the char really feels the burn if it's bad enough. Lol.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Not all inside rooms are created equally.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."