Dismember Corpse (warning might be offensive to some)

Started by FightClub, October 04, 2006, 09:47:18 PM

Quote from: "FightClub"craft skull skull skull skull skull skull skull femur femur femur femur femur femur femur hand hand foot foot into A throne of human bones!

That made me warm inside.

I would like to see heads staying around indefinitely in save-rooms.  How cool would it be in gith were coded to take heads, and carry them back to their (save-coded) lair.

Or corpses of people...now, THAT would be treasure.  If it was deep in their lair, it could build up for months!

Morrolan
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

I was thinking about this the other day. Heads shouldn't disintergrate (and bodies disintergrate way too fast).

Perhaps bodies/heads should have a 'rotten' period where they would also add a really horrid smell to the room and possibly cool random echos about the smell.

And also, I think heads should turn into skulls. That can be kept! Would be nice if they were a bit more individual too. Obviously 'the skull of the small brown haired girl' wouldn't make sense but 'a small skull from a human female' 'a massive half-giant skull' 'the slender skull of a female elf' and such might be cool.

Quote from: "Plumbum"
Quote from: "FightClub"craft skull skull skull skull skull skull skull femur femur femur femur femur femur femur hand hand foot foot into A throne of human bones!

That made me warm inside.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I could see the allanak army having the standard practice of walking into battle with the heads of Tuluki's on their spears, swords, or strapped to their shields. Not to mention a bunch of rinthers that would likely do somthing like it.

Also I've always wanted there to be a thing kinda like the warpaints you can find in some places IG except that it's blood and you can draw it from a kill.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
     -Douglas Adams

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
     -Douglas Adams