New clan!

Started by Hymwen, October 03, 2006, 06:25:00 PM

I am so playing in the council with my next character, it's so hard to find good, raunchy shall we say.. magickal mudsex in arm. But seriously, I think it's an interesting new group to be made official, and it stands to add alot to Allanak as a whole.
Keepin' it dusty,
                     Mr.B

EvilRoeSlade: "There's something seriously wrong when I say aide and everyone hears whore."

Quote from: "Seneschal"Change the name to The Circle. Sounds cooler to me.
But in overall, I think this is a great idea. Like someone said, there must have been some kind of organization for gemmed mages before, now it's just been brought to players' attention.

I doubt they'd be willing to change their name to The Circle, since it would sound too similar to a similarly named thing in Tuluk.  Can't emulate those wussy northerners, you know.   :P
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Unless it is a blatant joke/propaganda.

The beefy templar says, in sirihish, "Look citizens! More proof we are better than them! The circle we have now is like the northern circles! There is only one difference. We have added a gem to ours to protect you. They let theirs wander around freely!"
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime