Submissions and the Staff Wikipedia

Started by Sokotra, September 22, 2006, 09:50:11 PM

I was just thinking about an old character of mine that I still need to write up a submission for regarding the history wikipedia that the staff uses to look up information about past characters and such.  Anyway, here's the original announcement that Sanvean made asking people to send submissions for the Wiki on your past characters to her. - http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7458&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=wiki

Should we still send these submissions to Sanvean or use the new submission tool? I was not around when the submission tool went into effect and I am still kinda wondering on how exactly it is used (although it is probably pretty much self-explanatory I guess).  Maybe someone could point me to a link where this is explained or discussed, if needed.

It has been so long since I played the character that I would probably have some trouble writing up the submission (especially because I haven't played in the clan that he was in for years and I don't remember most of the common things about the clan that would make for a much better submission if I could remember them), but it always made me laugh because of some amazing things that happened with that character and I still want to write up a brief history and explain his life before it all disappears from my head.