House Fale Opening

Started by Halaster, September 22, 2006, 10:42:37 AM

House Fale is accepting applications for one PC noble.  House Fale is one of the Middle Noble Houses of Allanak, known for frivolity and extravagant parties. Generally they are the foremost patrons of the arts in Allanak.  Fale nobles demand a high level of roleplay and a willingness to sit in taverns bantering endlessly.  Fales are brought up in the frame of mind that with power comes responsibility, and with responsibility comes work. So in general, they are quite content to just relax and enjoy the free money they get from the Highlord's stipend, and do little work.  One of the reasons the house exists in Allanak is to raise the morale of the populace.

One of the most important requirements is playtime. You need to be able to play steadily, and at least part of your time during peak hours.

Applicants should also not have any recent (within the past year or so) bad comments, and ideally should not be in a sensitive role currently, where retirement would take something away from the game.

You should have a decent knowledge of Allanaki politics, and experience in a leadership position of some type.

Please send notice of your interest in this position to: fale@armageddon.org. Be certain to include your account name and at least a brief description of the character concept you would like to try.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

This role has been filled.  Thanks for those who applied.  I've sent an email to the person we've invited.  If you didn't get invited, feel free to apply again the next time.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev